Driving Lessons in Maida Vale W9, Bayswater W2, Notting Hill Gate W11 and Queen's Park W10.
£95 for two hours (Automatic and Manual Cars)
All lessons are minimum of two hours long.
Block Booking Discount
£445 for 5 Two Hour Lessons (10 hour program) (equivalent to £44.50 per hour)
£870 for 10 Two Hour Lessons (20 hour program) (equivalent to £43.50 per hour)
£1275 for 15 Two Hour Lessons (30 hour program) (equivalent to £42.50 per hour)
£1660 for 20 Two Hour Lessons (40 hour program) (equivalent to £41.50 per hour)
All above block bookings are payable in advance.
Motorway Lessons / Refresher Lessons
£55 per hour
2 hours £110
10 Hours £550
Pass Plus Course
Building self confidence on the roads/motorways leaves you to drive independently. (Normally done after passing driving test.)
6 hours Course £400
Any extra hours after 6 hours will be charged thereafter at normal lesson price of £55 per hour.
Driving Tests are normally charged at £250 (it may vary from test centre to test centre) For the following centres:- Greenford, Hendon, Mill Hill and Southall.
Early Morning and Weekend Driving Tests, any tests/lessons commencing before 9am are charged at £280.
Driving test day booking slot: inc 1½ hours tuition beforehand + insurance cover for the pupil and examiner whilst on test + drop off after test.
Short Notice/Extended Driving Tests will be charged subject to time and location of the test anything from £300 to £800. (Please inquire on 07932 719 831)
All tests will normally commence 1 hour 30 minutes before the actual driving tests unless otherwise agreed with the Instructor. (Any tests cancelled by DVSA will be charged in full by all instructor unless you have given 48 hours notice required for the cancellation.)
Any test cancelled by DVSA will be charged in full unless 48 hours notice is given.
Terms & Conditions
1) The lessons shall be paid in advance of each lesson (two hours advance payment).
2) If the pupil fails to give the instructor a minimum of two working days (48 Hours) notice before cancelling any lesson/test the pupil shall be liable for the lesson/test fee.
3) All offers are subject to change without any notice.
4) Candidate on tests/driving lessons are responsible for any damage they cause to the learner vehicle or other vehicles (third party), which subsequently not covered by insurance(minium excess apply).
5) We ask all students to give us full 48 hours Notice (Two Working Days) before cancellation any lesson by calling 07932 719 831, not by text/email or any other multimedia messaging.
6) You must hold a current, valid driving licence, provisonal, full or International and show the instructor on the 1st lesson. You must be fit to drive with legal and medical requirements (which are legally reponsible to advise the instructor). Also one must not drive under any undue stress.
7) All credited driving lessons or courses must be used within six months, unless you advised the instructor otherwise. (Refund policy any money paid for course will be revert automatically to the nearest course after minus the usage of the hours taken, Adminstration Surcharge of £45 will added to any refund). Allow up to 5 working days for any refund.
8) All lessons will start and finish at the same location unless agreed in advance your instructor will decide a location suitable to your needs according to ability.
9) Your instructor reserves the right to refuse use of vehicle for driving tests, if you are considered risk to the general public and ensure the vehicle supplied for tests are fully road worthy.
10) You must meet minimum eye test requirements, which means you must be able to read a standard UK approved number plate at a minimum distance of 20.5 metres (67 feet). If you need to wear glasses or contact lenses in order to meet this requirement then you must wear them whenever you drive.
11) You must notify your instructor of any changes of your ability (health) or entitlement to take driving lessons (provisional licence revoked by DVLA).
12) Your instructor will always endeavour to arrive on time however, due to unforeseen circumstances such as breakdown, accidents, traffic hold ups, etc. Lesson times may need to be changed or even cancelled. If cancelled by instructor, no cancellation fee will be charged.
13) Our instructor will send you text message/appointment card confirming your date & time of your booking made, you must response in order to confirm your booking. Also it will contain bank account details of payments to be made to.
14) Cancellation of lessons- If You or Your Instructor wish to cancel a lesson a minimum of 48 hours’ prior notice should be given. If your Instructor cancels a lesson without giving this minimum period of notice, your instructor shall rearrange the lesson. If you do not give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation You will be charged for the lesson(s) concerned in full.
Please note, all Skills Driving School Instructors (are self-employed and) operate under a franchise with the Skills Driving School.
If you have chosen to undertake on-road driving tuition in a motor vehicle, this agreement is between you, and your Skills Driving School Franchised Instructor (an ‘instructor’). No contractual liability shall arise or subsist between you and Skills Driving School.
The instructor shall provide you with driving tuition at the rate per hour communicated to you from time to time. Prices for lessons may be reduced through marketing promotions or at the discretion of the instructor. Most on-road lessons are scheduled to last 2 hours, although in certain depending on the instructor.
Registered office (not for public access or personal callers) 32 – 34 Chippenham Road, Maida Vale London W9 2AF
Skills Driving School is registered in the UK under trademarks. All rights reserved by Skills Driving School. Registration No: 2418628.
Email: [email protected]
Prices last reviewed 09/06/2021.
An Independent family business since 1995
Get In Touch
Make An Enquiry
Telephone: 0800 232 1262
Mobile: 07932 719 831
Book your Driving Test